Indicates required field
DATE OF BIRTH
CLASSES you wish to enrol in:
Tiny Quarter - Ages 2 - 4.5yrs
Tuesday Tiny Tots (2-3yrs)
Saturday Tiny Tots (2-3yrs)
Tuesday Preschoolers (3-4.5yrs)
Saturday Preschoolers (3-4.5yrs)
Tuesday Preschool Acro (3-4.5yrs)
Saturday Preschool Acro (3-4.5yrs)
Pre Primary - Kindergarten, Year 1 & Year 2
Wednesday Pre-Primary Ballet
Wednesday Pre-Primary Jazz
Saturday Pre-Primary Jazz
Saturday Pre-Primary Acrobatics
Wednesday Pre-Primary Tap
Saturday Pre-Primary Ballet
Tuesday Pre-Primary Hip Hop
Tuesday Pre-Primary Acrobatics
Tuesday Pre-Primary Group Singing
Wednesday Pre-Primary Contemporary
Monday Mini Stretch & Technique
Primary - Year 3, 4 & 5
Monday Primary Musical Theatre
Monday Primary Group singing
Saturday Primary Acrobatics
Saturday Primary Ballet
Saturday Primary Jazz
Saturday Primary Tap
Tuesday Primary Hip Hop
Tuesday Primary Acrobatics
Monday Stretch & Technique
Wednesday Primary Ballet
Wednesday Primary Jazz
Wednesday Primary Tap
Wednesday Primary Contemporary
Tuesday Primary Contemporary
Junior - Year 6 and over
Monday Stretch & Technique
Saturday Junior Pointe/ Ballet
Saturday Junior Acrobatics
Saturday Junior Tap
Saturday Junior Jazz
Tuesday Junior Contemporary
Tuesday Junior Hip Hop
Tuesday Junior Acrobatics
RELATIONSHIP TO STUDENT
ALLERGIES/ MEDICAL CONDITIONS/ MEDICATION TAKEN
IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT DO YOU GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE DANCE QUARTER TO ADMINISTER FIRST AID OR CALL AN AMBULANCE?
BY SELECTING 'YES' I ACCEPT THAT THE ABOVE FORM IS A LEAGAL DOCUMENT, AND THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS ACCURATE AND TRUE. DANCE QUARTER INSURES THAT ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All Fees will be invoiced 3 weeks before Term commencement. All fees must be paid in full within the 3 weeks allocated before the child commences any dance classes.
– Failure to pay fees on time will result in a 10% late fee charge and your child will not be able to participate in classes.
– Payments can be made by internet banking, or cash. No other payment method can be accepted.
– Please note this is a term fee not a weekly fee – There will be no refunds for missed classes.
– If a student enrolls in 3 or more classes she/he will receive 10% discount of total invoice. No other discounts applicable.
REFUND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
– Refunds will only be received if Dance Quarter cancels any classes.
– After commencement of class no refund of fees will be given.
– If you wish to change classes you can transfer to another class provided there is a vacancy.
– Please show respect to other tenants of the building and members of the public and keep noise to a minimum at all times.
– Parents and students are reminded they must be punctual to class to ensure students do not miss out on warm up which is necessary to avoid injury whilst dancing.
– Teachers are only available to supervise students during class times inside the studio.
– Students may stay in the studio quiet area, but may not leave the premises unescorted.
– Parents are responsible for the arrival of students in time for class and departure at the completion of the class.
By selecting 'YES' I/we hereby give permission for Dance Quarter to display, print, copy and publish in Dance Quarter brochures, flyers, newsletters, website, video and other promotional material, photos or video footage of my child taken during dance activities and performances.
All students at Dance Quarter participate in dance activities at their own risk. Our teachers will provide a safe environment for dance activities at all times. Dance Quarter takes no responsibility for any accident or injury that may occur during our classes. By selecting 'YES' I as parent/ guardian have read the Payment and Enrolment Terms & Conditions as set out above and agree to abide by them for the complete time enrolled at Dance Quarter.
Cnr Childs Road & Riverside Road, Chipping Norton ,
New South Wales, Australia 2170
Ph: 041 128 3387